Wednesday 25 April 2012

Photo A Day

I've been seeing a lot of people posting what I thought to be random photos throughout the month. I admit to being a little perplexed by the whole thing, until I realised it was part of what has become known as the photo a day challenge...basically a mum (fat mum slim - great blog!) posts a list each month of the various items to photograph throughout the month...so this month I've decided to join the masses...

I'm often also stumped as to what to blog about as I wonder are you really interested in reading about my little life in my corner of the world - so I figure the challenge will give me a purpose and a topic and hopefully some enjoyment for you!

So starting next week I will endeavor to follow the list and take a photo a day!



Oh and if you would like to check out fat mums slims blog....http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/


Cheers everyone - wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a big fan of Fat Mum Slim too althought I haven't joined in any of the PAD challenges, I'd quite like to give it a go sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought too - give it a go. We'll see if I actually pull it off though

    ReplyDelete