Tuesday 28 February 2012

Designer Love

So I've fallen in love with dolls! It's been a long time coming as I was never really 'taken' by dolls in my youth...however the addiction has taken hold now and is only growing stronger!

Some of my favourite doll makers/designers are:

Sugar Punkz - OOAK punk dolls
Cook you some noodles - the cutest little dolls
Dolls and Daydreams - great designer - wonderful patterns
Gingermelon - tiny creations I love love love making!
Lace and Ryde - lovely OOAK creations

I've also started designing and making my own little softies...just the right size for little hands to hold!




And




I truly cannot get enough of dolls and softies!

I think I need to start building more shelves around the house to store and display my growing collection!


Anyway I'm off - going to try to make a 9" little girl this morning...wish me luck ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment